Saturday, September 23, 2006

Morning...

We lay here.
The warmth of the blankets surrounding us,
the heat of our skin burning deep

The day calls unrelentingly
for us to rise and go about our day
but before we do there's breakfast

We prepare and cook our first meal
the occassional glance and touch
reminding us of the morning's play

I am wearing your shirt,
my legs bare to your eyes
the collar loose enough to tempt

More than once I catch you
yours eyes following the hem of the shirt
your fingers wanting to pull it upwards

As I move about and reach for items
the shirt slips up a bit
revealing the base of my lower curves

Leaning to reach down to pick up a fallen fork
the colloar hangs low
providing you with a quick chance

Dressed, barely, in boxers
your interest is evident
even without your hinting eyes

A morning dance
of two lovers
and the aftershocks of play

2 Comments:

Blogger Spirit said...

Thoughts reserved only for two lovers ...private and yet very playful ...very nice

6:47 PM  
Blogger Mr Happy said...

MMMMMMMM
Very sexy indeed
breakfast of champions, my fave

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home