Thursday, September 07, 2006

The Window response

(In response to Jet Hanger September 3rd post The Window)

As I lay in bed,
sheets pushed aside
curtains open to the moonlight
and to you watching

My fingers trace in smooth pursuit
of where my mind wanders
Urged on by the desire pounding
through my mind and veins.

Hands tracing soft bare skin
etching paths of burning fire
deep within my being
surrounding me in pleasure.

Desire parries with present pleasure
jousting for my hand's control
wanting more, wanting this
my pleasure ever growing

Fingers travel further
carving a path lower
finding my body's heated focus
and deep wet need

Heartbeat racing,
mind a blur,
breathing ragged
as I reach for what I want most

My eyes find yours
before closing as desire erupts
tossing all from my mind
as my pleasure overflows

2 Comments:

Blogger Spirit said...

omg .... yes .. I see you ...

12:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Just getting in touch again with an old friend...

Nice to see that your words still carry a voice to be seen and "heard"...

Drop me a line sometime?

Tony

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home